Thursday, December 2, 2010

entering a new age!

My facebook status today: "Christina is no longer a prime age...and won't be for another five years." I thought it was rather witty. :)
So another birthday in another country. I must admit I'm suffering from a bit of the culture shock (and future uncertainty) blues so the day has been a little uneven. But! I've received many birthday wishes from friends and family, got to talk to my mom, got treated to coffee and also received this *awesome* pair of mittens.


Tomorrow...spice cake!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm pretty sure this photo was taking in a mirror, unless "Canada" is really written in reverse like that... so where's the camera?

    I hope it's been a good birthday. Thanks for reminding me that I am a prime age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it on my webcam, which reverses things for some reason.

    Prime age is a mark of distinction, I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete